- CFS Clinical will be exhibiting at DIA 2013, June 23-27 in Boston. Stop by Booth # 1726 for a demo of our InSite technology.
- July 9, 2013
- Please join us July 9 for the informative webinar: Going Global: Navigating the Challenges of Investigator Grant Payments. This webinar is part of the Good Business Practices series hosted by the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS). For information or to register click here: Going Global: Navigating the Challenges of Investigator Grant Payments.
- July 16-18, 2013
- CFS Clinical is pleased to Co-Chair the CBI Study Startup, Clinical Trial Budgeting and Project Management Forum, July 16-18. Join us as we review best practices for effective study initiation, planning, forecasting and management of clinical trials.
- CFS Clinical is proud to be a sponsor and speaker at The Inaugural Forum on Optimizing Clinical Research Performance presented by iiBIG and CenterWatch, May 19-21 in Boston. For more information visit the website: Optimizing Clinical Research Performance.
- April 22-25, 2013
- Stop by the McCormick Place at BIO International, April 22-25 in Chicago.
- April 21-24, 2013
- Join CFS at Partnerships In Clinical Trials, April 21-24 in Orlando where we’ll be presenting: Leveraging Technology to Improve Speed and Quality in Site Contracting & Activation. For more details visit: Partnerships In Clinical Trials
- April 10-11, 2013
- CFS is pleased to sponsor CBI’s 3rd Global Transparency Reporting Congress, April 10-11, 2013 in Brussels, Belgium. Meet April Mulroney, VP of Global Tax, Treasury & Client Services for CFS Clinical at the event.
For more details visit :
CBI’s 3rd Global Transparency Reporting Congress
- March 13-15, 2013
- CFS Clinical is proud to sponsor of CBI’s 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Accounting and Reporting Congress, March 13-15, 2013. Stop by the CFS booth to learn more about our new tax consulting and enhanced business intelligence services as well as our SSAE16 Type II (SOC 1) certification. For more details visit: CBI’s 9th Annual Pharmaceutical Accounting & Reporting Congress.
- February 4 – 7, 2013
CFS will be presenting : “A Systematic Approach to Study Start-up”, February 6 at the SCOPE conference in Miami. For information visit:
- October 24, 2012
- CFS is presenting an informative webinar: Accelerate Your Study Initiation with CFS Startup InSite™, on October 24th 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT.
Come see for yourself how our people, processes and Startup InSite™ technology can relieve your day-to-day administrative burden and ultimately bring your products to market faster. Read more...
to register visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/443066712
- October 17-18, 2012
- CFS is pleased to sponsor CBI’s 2nd Global Transparency Reporting Congress, October 17-18, 2012 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Meet April Mulroney, VP of Global Tax, Treasury & Client Services for CFS Clinical at the event. For more details visit:
- October 12-14, 2012
- Visit us at the Site Solutions Summit in Palm Beach Gardens, FL where CFS will be a sponsor and host a Master Workshop: Managing Site Cash Flow & Grant Payments: A Sponsor and Site Perspective. More details to come!
- August 14-16, 2012
- CFS Clinical was pleased to be part of the Leaders Circle at CBI’s recent Forum on Sunshine & Aggregate Spend where Jim DiCesare of CFS and Eisai’s Brenda Medina presented a Case Study: Implementing a Standardized Strategy for Sunshine & FMV Compliance for Investigator Grant Spend. To view the Insights from the Industry Leaders brochure click on this link:
- June 25-27, 2012
- CFS is exhibiting at DIA in Philadelphia June 25-27th. Come check out our exhibit at booth #2801.
- May 20-23, 2012
- CFS is sponsoring and speaking at iiBIG’s MAGI Conference East in Arlington, VA on May 20-23rd. Come visit us at BOOTH #115.
- May 15-16, 2012
- Please join us at CBI’s 3rd Forum on Clinical Trial Budgeting and Project Management on May 15-16 in Philadelphia, PA.
- April 10-11, 2012
- CFS is co-chair and sponsor of CBI’s Inaugural Study Startup Forum in Philadelphia, PA on April 10-11th. Come join the CFS team and our industry colleagues to engage in discussion around the challenges of initiating clinical trials.
- March 4-7, 2012
- CFS is exhibiting at IIR’s Partnerships in Clinical Trials in Orlando, FL on March 4-7th. Come visit us at Booth #306.
- February 28-29, 2012
- CFS is sponsoring and attending CBI’s Global Transparency Reporting Congress in London, UK on February 28-29th. Contact us to schedule a meeting at the conference with April Mulroney, VP Global Tax, Treasury and Client Services to learn about our global solutions for Aggregate Spend & Transparency.
- February 7-9, 2012
- CFS is sponsoring and speaking at CHI’s Summit for Clinical Trials Operations Executives (SCOPE) to be held in Miami, FL on February 7-9th. Kevin Williams, VP - Corporate Development & Marketing will be delivering a presentation entitled, “Investigator Grant Payments are Not Just a Site Concern Anymore.” Come visit us at Booth #31.
June 23-27, 2013
May 19-21, 2013