CFS Clinical is a specialty provider focused on the business and financial management activities of clinical trials. We offer a unique blend of contract, regulatory and cutting-edge investigator grant payment services. Our team brings an in-depth understanding of the clinical trial process, including clinical trial budgets and agreements, contract negotiation and administration, regulatory documentation, and finance and accounting. With our focused expertise, innovative processes and integrated technology, CFS Clinical is able to provide high-quality, cost-effective service solutions that address critical study startup and financial issues affecting the clinical trials process.
We empower our clients to initiate and successfully complete clinical trials by enabling them to improve quality, focus on their core competencies, and reduce cycle times and costs—with the end result of bringing their products to market faster. We also ensure that our clients will be in compliance with the federal aggregate spend reporting requirements (Sunshine Act).
Since CFS Clinical was founded in 2001, we have established a strong foothold in the industry by:
- Providing services for a host of clinical trial sponsors, including six of the top 20 biopharmaceutical companies
- Processing hundreds of millions of dollars in transactions related to clinical trial activity around the world
- Developing relationships with thousands of investigative sites, site management organizations, hospitals and academic medical centers
- Processing more than 40,000 financial disclosure and other regulatory documents
- Negotiating, managing and administering thousands of clinical trial agreements with individual investigators, dedicated research sites, academic medical centers, major medical centers and various government agencies
- Adopting technologies from such renowned corporations as EMC, SAP, Microsoft and Salesforce.com
- Establishing a partnership with the global powerhouse bank and investment firm Wells Fargo
- Engaging with Deloitte & Touche, LLP, for audit and enterprise risk services
- Using best-in-class tax and legal experts to extend our global reach
- Maintaining associations with multiple industry organizations, including the Society for Clinical Research Site (SCRS), Drug Information Association, Association of Clinical Research Professionals, International Accounts Payable Association, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants